Monday 9 November 2015

Inspiration Monday #7


Hello crafty friends!

Time for a little inspiration for the beginning of the week. The quote I chose this week needs little introduction as it's speaking very loudly for itself.








Going into your creative zone is to kick off the restraints of life - whatever they may be and retreating into another world. So many times I have heard people say they went into their craft room / studio and didn't realise 4 hours had passed by! When I first started making cards, it was like entering into my own little world and I was completely immersed in the moment.  To switch of and connect with yourself.

And if you think about it, it is true freedom. If you have a blank piece of paper or canvas in front of you, you can literally do whatever you want with it and that's the exciting part. There are no rules, no restrictions or pressure from anybody else but yourself. And there are not many things which can put claim that.


Art = freedom, letting go and creating your own bubble away from everything. And that is pretty cool thing to be part of.

Do you agree? I'd love to hear your views!





Creative Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment