Wednesday 6 May 2015

7 Dots Studio Guest Designer

Hello everyone!

I am very excited and honored to be featuring as a guest designer feature on the 7 Dots Studio blog today. Wooo!! I had much fun playing around with their collections of papers and elements :)





I created this layout using paper along with elements from the Thoughts Keeper and Soulmates collections, pulling out the soft pink and aqua hues.


I started by adding some old peel off flower stickers onto the 12×12 paper then I applied a coat of gesso with an old gift card over the paper.




Adding Ecoline inks (pink and grey) over the gesso area to add colour then some texture with 3D paste and stencil which I highlighted with a dark pencil. The tags and sticker elements have been used to embellish around the photo along with denim and paper flowers.


 A few details...


 
Supplies from 7 Dots Studio:
Thoughts Keeper 12×12 Paper No6
Thoughts Keeper Elements 6×12
Thoughts Keeper Element Stickers 6×12
Thoughts Keeper Word Stickers 6×12
Soulmates Tags
Soulmates Elements 6×12
Soulmates Stickers 6×12



Have a great day,

1 comment: