Saturday 24 January 2015

Hopes & Troubles - New Kasia K TCW Stencils


Hello! Hope you're all having a good weekend. I have a very special post for you today. My lovely friend Kasia Krzymińska  asked me to showcase her new stencils from The Crafter's Workshop and today she is running me as a "Featured Artist" on her blog, along with this layout I created with the stencils. And while you're over on her blog you can find a few little snippets about me on there... ;)

Aren't the stencils just fabulous?




I've used Kasia's stencils in a variety of ways, building up patterns and textures with ink, modeling paste and pencils to show the different effects you can get. I've used the TCW553 Stone Ring as the focal point and layered the TCW549 Oblong stencil around it creating symmetry.






I've picked out words from the "Thoughts" stencil for the title,  using contrasting sized stencils, Art Basics Modeling Paste and inks.



The pencil details add some contrast, along with doodling.



Finished off with some grungy flowers and messy inks.

A big thank you to Kasia for the opportunity to work with your new stencils :)



No comments:

Post a Comment