Wednesday 8 January 2014

January Prima PPP

Hello again! Hope you are all having a good week.I'm here today with a card I created for Prima's January Product Picks. 





I chose to use the beautiful frosty blues and greys to create this winter birthday card.


 

I've used a mix of Prima papers, denim, Prima zipper flowers, pebbles, mesh and some painted chipboard token holders out of an old board game (I think)!







And a close up...lots of fibres and threads for texture.


Some metal was added for dimension along with a piece of zipper flower which I pushed into one of the holes in the chipboard token holder and attached an old cog. I've added some doodling in the chipboard recesses plus some snowy looking paint splats!




I would love to hear any random or unexpected junk you've used for crafting!



1 comment: