Monday 2 December 2013

Winter Bright LO's


Hello! Today I am sharing a couple of layouts created using Prima's Build A Page sketch. First up is November's sketch:





I think I chose colours to brighten up a dull Winter day! As I've used a stark white background, I decided to add lots of poppy colours in the form of ink, liquid pearls and misting. I kept with the denim theme throughout using a Prima zipper flower (Sunset Sunrise) which I pulled apart for leaves and edging.




And as you can see I'm currently rather obsessed with denim..... This was using the September BAP. I've used a beautiful aqua background (Prima Firefly) and added masculine embellishments and colours. The "Lifetime" arrow stamp is so cute! I stamped and cut out aforementioned arrows, then added extra stamping. The main feature is made up of denim, cotton material, mesh, Prima metal "junk" and a splish sploshing of ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment