Saturday 14 December 2013

Have yourself a retro Christmas

Hello everyone and I hope you're having a good. Today I am back with more Christmas cards!






You know when you have soft spots for certain cards you create and don't want to give them away? Well this is one of those! 

I've used Pink Paislee's City Sidewalks collection (papers, chipboard snowflakes, die cut embellies). You just have to love some retro colours at this time of year, and they seem to work so well along with the pop of gold glitter.




The large die cut tag has been texturised with a chevron mask and gesso, then sprinkled with chunky glitter whilst it was still damp to create some interest and shimmer. I've layered a 3D star, twine, Crate clothes pin and glitter Thickers for the "happy" greeting. Can you tell how much I like these? ;) To finish off, I strung the little die cut pennants along to form a cute banner.



Bye for now!







No comments:

Post a Comment