Tuesday 2 April 2013

A {belated} Happy Easter!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Easter break. I have a few Spring / Easter themed cards to share today.






For this bright and breezy card I've used Prima's Hello Pastel flowers and paper, a canvas bird and a hand painted polystyrene egg. I've used canvas as the backing with added texture from a chevron mask used with embossing paste and highlighted with paints.





For my second cardI've used a decorative round card blank, ruffled crepe paper, organza trim and a mix of  Prima papers. I cut a polystyrene egg in half and painted with acrylic paint and a splash of mist.



 Eggy details:


The last card has a similar theme, this time using Melissa Frances papers and tissue trim. Plus pom poms!














2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Fran!! SUPER beautiful!! Simply breathtaking! Love all the details and layers.. very springy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Fran!!! I adore the colors on this stunning card...Hope you had a lovely Easter! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete