Sunday 17 March 2013

Build A Page sketches

Hey there, hope you are all having a good weekend. I'm back with a couple of lay outs to share with you today!

The first one is January's Prima Build A Page sketch.



I've used a relatively plain background paper (from the Yuki collection) along with swipes of gesso paint, black netting, resist canvas and of course a (small) selection of Prima blooms. The cool colours are prefect for the icy picture!



Ready for a close up:


My next lay out is using papers from the Firefly collection (Prima again!) which is a current favourite. I've distressed the paper with swipes of pink and white paint and a polka dot mask. I've layered up the photo   and added lots of texture and popping colour from the flowers and resist canvas.














No comments:

Post a Comment