Monday 27 February 2012

Shabby Shutters


Greetings! This week over in The Shabby Tearoom, I am your host and I've chosen this inspiration photo for you to play with and ask you create a card/project using Navy or Blues & Neutrels with a distressed element!




I've used some jute as a backing material and layered with October Afternoon paper which I've distressed, a woodgrain embossed Coredinations circle which has been sanded and distressed, a die cut denim circle and canvas flower. The girly digi stamp comes from our sponsor this week, Little Darlings Stamps, who are offering 1 stamp set to this week's winner.



I've finished off with a couple of post marks, smattering of flowers. lace and ruffled organza ribbon (available from The Ribbon Reel).




Hop along to see what The Shabby Girls have been creating this week!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Deb's Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions Of Me!

Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie

Melissa Bove - Creating From The Heart

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Fran, love the denim circle - looks fab with all the neutral tones

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card love everything you do, please pop over to my blog I have a little award for you.

    ReplyDelete