Friday 30 December 2011

Shabby Holiday Winter


Just sharing a little card I created before Christmas for The Ribbon Reel  that I didn't get around to posting due to the Christmas!



Here I've used a selection of Websters Pages digital papers and elements - how adorable is the birdie?!
a chipboard Label 20 which I painted and decorated with the co-ordinating pearl border and Marianne die cut tag which I just layered up with a metal-look frame and Websters bird.

All ribbons can be found at The Ribbon Reel 



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the bird and all the elements your incorporated into this stunning card! Take care and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran, your colors are lovely, such a beautiful card. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Fran, I love the pearly accents, and all the little details! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete