Monday 5 December 2011

The Magic of Christmas


Hello, and the new week welcomes a new challenge in The Shabby Tearoom , and this week I am your host and ask you create a card / project with Pink, Gold, Neutrels, Flowers and Snowflakes!

























































































































I've had an idea to make this for a while as a Christmas gift  - it's a box and candle holder -  the house is actually a tealight holder that I've glittered up, so hopefully it will be stylish and functional!
I've used the 'I Heart You' stamp from our sponsor this week, Robyns Fetish Digital Stamps who are giving away 5 digital images to our Winner.

 




The heart is decorated with a Melissa Frances resin frame {love} and a Fimo cherub that I made (well, a mold did ;) ). I used white acrylic paint on the lid as a base coat and then painted over with some pink Crackle Paint, while the base is covered with sheet music. A doily, snowflake stickers, white bottle brush trees (which I stuck beads onto to represent baubles), tiny presents and a smattering of fake snow finish off the miniture snow scene.


Challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Let It Snow
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Snowflakes & Sparkle
Allsorts - Going Round in Circles
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Christmas Pearls

Hop over to the Shabby Girls blogs this week to see what they have been creating!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Deb's Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions Of Me!

Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie

Melissa Bove - Creating From The Heart

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards



19 comments:

  1. Oh Fran it's gorgeous, I just love the glittery, sugariness of it, scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is an amazing creation! How feminine and pretty, a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just pure magical beauty! So so lovely in pink, white, and gold! A fabulous creation...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! It almost makes me think fondly of snow despite a harrowing commute to work this morning. ;-) (Why is it so pretty to look at but so horrible to drive in? lol.) Thanks for participating this week at Totally Papercrafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous!
    Beautiful details:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Fran, awesome project, I just love those bottle brush trees, but the colours and sparkle are just lush! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Magic of Christmas tree looking so beautiful. Awesome every thing. I cant imagine that all. This blogs really very nice. I am so happy for that.

    Jonathan Saunders

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Absolutely INCREDIBLE creation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is absolutely beautiful, really magical!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fran, this is GORGEOUS! I am impressed and inspired. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at The Pink Elephant! Merry Christmas! Kadie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome...Such a Awesome I cant imagine that all. This blogs really very nice. I appreciate for your beautiful work.
    trucker spill kit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Fran. I seen this over on the Shabby Tearoom blog and had to come tell you that it is gorgeous!!!!! WOW!!! I just pined it to my board over on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic art and creation.Christmas relates decoration really awesome.I like all creations.

    Promosyon

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Magic of Christmas card is one of the best and attractive card which you present here above. I can't wait for make it.

    gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome ...This stunning can't imagine all that. This blog is very nice. I appreciate your work beautifully.

    recycled rubber mats

    ReplyDelete
  18. This Christmas relates decoration really too good. Everything is awesome, Especially i like very much first creation. I am so impressed by that.

    akro mills

    ReplyDelete
  19. This christmas tress is looking so lovely and you have made this home is really too good. The Magic of Christmas card is one of the best and attractive card.

    Restaurant POS

    ReplyDelete