Monday 19 December 2011

Have a Krafty Christmas!



Long time no see, dear readers. Well it's such a busy time of year, I can't believe it's now less than a week until Christmas, just crazy! So what better way to start the week than this fun challenge from The Shabby Tearoom, and the lovely Char is your host this week and asks we create a card / project using Red, Kraft, Newsprint, and Silver paper ... with a Star!


And here's my little offering! I've layered corrugated Kraft with these yummy October Afternoon papers and then gathered some printed Crepe paper around a circle. I've decorated with a glittery Fern sprig and berries and a Candy Cane digi image from our sponsors this week, Bugaboo Stamps, coloured with Pro Markers and some sparkle added with some crushed glass glitter.



 
   They are giving away a prize of 7 Digi stamps for this weeks lucky Winner.



Check out the Shabby Girls blogs for some wonderful Festive treats this week!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Deb's Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expresstions of Me!

Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Sheri Holt
- My Sheri Card

7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness what a gorgeous, glittery, sparkly card, and using all my favourite things. I might have to get organised and join in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran,
    This card is beautiful. I love all the extra elements and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing card gf. I am a glitter gal and this fits me to a "t". LOL Merry Christmas. ekciampo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Fran! Love all the layering, and sparkle, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super gorgeous!!! Love all the lovely goodies on your card...great job!!! Merry Christmas, take care!!:-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fran, I just love your card! I love how you added all the different elements to make it zoo pretty! I reminds me of home - cozy! I love how your attention to detail, too! Simply gorgeous!
    have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. `Merry Christmas` to you and yours Fran..hope your having a lovely day :) x

    ReplyDelete